Long, long ago, some ancient human decided that planting seeds and reaping the produce was a safer approach to food production than chasing larger, stronger and toothier animals. Since that time, the agriculture sector has flourished with each passing year. The world is trying to feed more people with less land, so the interest in agriculture production as an investment has grown right along with the world population.
Paraguay AG Invest and Agri Terra Group are pleased to offer you some exciting turn-key investment opportunities in agriculture in Paraguay, South America:
Orange Plantation Investment Opportunity
Own part of a large orange plantation in southern Paraguay. The plantation is fully managed on your behalf and your investment covers all the costs involved: from buying the land to growing the saplings and selling the oranges. You receive part of the profits (est. up to 35% ROI per year) annually while the land is fully registered and always stays yours.
Greenhouse Investment Opportunity
Own a vegetable greenhouse and reap the rewards of high produce yields in a controlled environment. Everything is taken care of for you, from installing the greenhouse to growing and selling the vegetables. The underlying property and greenhouse structure are your tangible assets, while you’ll also receive part of the profits (est. up to 28% ROI per year) every year, from year 1 onwards.
Why Invest in Agriculture in Paraguay?
Paraguay is one of the most productive agricultural countries in Latin America and their products are feeding some of the largest countries in the world like China and Russia for example. Paraguay has plenty of the main ingredients for growing great produce: natural water sources, sunshine all year round, and a mild climate.
MAJOR FACTORS ABOUT THE STRONG AND STABLE ECONOMY OF PARAGUAY:
- Between 1970 and 2013, the country had the highest economic growth of South America, with an average rate of 7.2% per year.
- In 2010 and 2013, Paraguay experienced the greatest economic expansion of South America, with a GDP growth rate of 14.5% and 13.6% respectively.
- Paraguay is the 6th largest Soybean producer in the world, 2nd largest producer of Stevia, 2nd largest producer of Tung oil, 6th largest exporter of Corn, 10th largest exporter of Wheat and 7th largest exporter of Beef.
- Paraguay is the number one exporter of Electricity in the world, primarily to Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia and Uruguay.
Paraguay is both economically and politically a very stable country. Their citizens have access to food at affordable prices and electricity is inexpensive. They encourage foreign investment and immigration, where appropriate, and feature a cosmopolitan population in its’ largest cities.
Key Elements of Investing in Agriculture with Agri Terra Group:
- Your investments are turn-key and passive. Your initial investment covers all costs and at no stage will you be required to make further investments.
- You own tangible assets (land and/or a state of the art greenhouse) which are fully registered to you and will always be yours.
- Our investments offer you a diversification against other asset classes and/or within your agricultural investment portfolio.
- You partner with an established agricultural company with 18 years’ experience in Paraguay and ensures sales continuity of your produce. This is because Agri Terra Group has a controlling interest in Frutibars S.A. the 5th largest wholesale distributor for fruits and vegetables in Paraguay.
- Peace of mind because insurance is included in your investment. I.e. the greenhouse is fully insured against fire and force majeure, while the orange plantation is covered by fire, pest and crop failure insurance. The umbrella organization by breach of trust insurance.
- You help create employment and sustainable development in the region.
To find out more about our exciting agriculture investment opportunities in Paraguay, please come and meet us at the Freedom Fest 2018 conference in Las Vegas. You can visit us at booth 302 or join our sponsored luncheon on July 12th 12 noon.